This page presents the ongoing and future calendar of the CA with key events and actions of the synthesis process. For information on the past events and actions, go to the workshops and conferences page.
- 18-22 September - 2nd Regional Workshop on Agricultural Water Management (AWM) in Eastern and Southern Africa: "Water for the Millennium Development Goal on Poverty and Hunger", Maputo, Mozambique (Contact: Prof. Nuhu Hatibu).
- 9-13 October 2006, 26th IRRC at International Rice Congress (IRC 2006): IRC 2006 will take place in New Delhi, India. More details on the Congress can be obtained from the website.
- 12-17 November 2006, International Forum on Water and Food: This event is organized by the Challenge Program on Water and Food (CPWF) and will be held in Vientiane, Lao PDR, hosted by the Mekong River Commission (MRC). Download the entire background document on this Forum and call for abstracts [PDF 124Kb].
CA Synthesis Process
- 5-9 December - CA posters at the CGIAR-AGM in Morocco.
- 28 November - 9 December - CA side-event on 5.12 at the Conference of the Parties to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (COP-11), Montreal, Canada (contact: Lisa Schipper, CA Secretariat)
- 8-15 November - CA presentation on 12.11 at the Conference of the Parties to the Ramsar Convention in Kampala, Uganda (contact: David Molden, CA Secretariat).
- 11-12 November - CA posters at IWMI Annual Research Meeting in Sri Lanka.
CA Synthesis process
- 15 December - CA book preparation: launching of second review of CA chapters of main assessment book
- 15 November through 15 December - CA book preparation: internal review of CA chapters of main assessment book