Several communication materials have been developed as part of ITP to communicate as well as disseminate the research findings of the program. Some of these are listed below.
- Importance of Sustaining Groundwater for India’s Economic Growth
- Energy – rrigation Nexus in India
- Rainwater Harvesting and Artificial Recharge in India: Potentials and Pitfalls
- Water Saving and Yield Enhancing Technologies
- Water Management in Indian River Basins
- Meeting Growing Water Demands in Naturally Water Scarce Regions: Virtual Water Trade or Real Water Transfer?
- North Gujarat Sustainable Groundwater Management Initiative (NGI)
CD 1 – A. Green Dream
B. North Gujarat Sustainable Ground Water Management – A documentary
CD 2 – Research Reports and Papers
IWMI TATA Water Policy Research Program – Selected Research Reports and Papers – 2002 to 2007
APM Conference Proceedings:
The hard copies of the 7th APM held during April 2-4, 2008 are available and can be provided to institutions. Kindly contact ITP, Hyderabad for obtaining a copy of the proceedings.