Featuring discussions on how people work with water, land and ecosystems to make a sustainable food future.
On the Thrive podcast, we interview researchers and professionals – asking what makes them tick, what keeps them awake at night and what they’ve learned.
We also look more deeply into the many ways in which farmers and scientists are working together to understand how food supplies can be made more sustainable in an era of large, fast-moving changes.
Our podcast series is now on iTunes, check us out, subscribe, and download for free listening on-the-go
Previous podcast episodes include:
- Trouble for tapioca: Cassava in Vietnam
- Reporting from Paris: Youth solve pressing landscape challenges
- A social science approach to agricultural dilemmas
- Water rights re-examined
- Preparing for hotter, colder, wetter and drier
- Working together for a better Kachin landscape
- Bringing soils back to life: A conversation with Deborah Bossio
- Restoring an invisible lifeline: soil
- Podcast: Andrew Noble on feeding the future
- Re-thinking resilience in the Fogera region of Ethiopia