- Irrigated Africa and Asia
New map is most detailed to date.
- UTFI on National Television
DD Kisan’s Gao India program featured Underground Taming of Floods for Irrigation (UTFI) project which was aired on 17th November 2015 on the national channel.
- World Wetlands Day 2016: Sustainable Livelihoods
One wetland, many uses: looking out on Anawilundawa lake
- World Wetlands Day 2016
Fishing for the future? Conserving our wetlands in an urbanizing world.
- India’s Climate Challenge
Innovation in water-use can build community resilience
- It may look tasty, but is it safe to eat?
How consumer perceptions of food quality may overlook risks.
- Satellite imaging and disaster management experts gather in Colombo
Experts from across Asia will discuss how the next generation of satellite based technologies can help improve disaster preparedness and response
- Press Release: Satellite imaging and disaster management experts gather in Colombo
Experts from across Asia gathered to discuss how the next generation of satellite based technologies could help improve disaster preparedness and response at a three-day meeting in Mount Lavinia.
- Measured mutuality
The SDG indicators for water cooperation.
- Allafrica.com: Shallow Groundwater Poses Pollution Problem for Africa
Regions along the Gulf of Guinea are at highest risk of groundwater pollution on the continent, according to a map drawn by researchers at the Université Catholique de Louvain's Earth…
- Island.lk: Combined effort to conserve Sri Lanka’s largest natural fresh water lake
Sampath Bank, a responsible corporate citizen in the country,reiterated its commitment towards a sustainable greener tomorrow for Sri Lanka with the initiation of the Bolgoda Wetland Complex Conservation Project.
- Water resources and environment conference
Jeremy Bird highlights the importance of the water-food-energy nexus approach.