- Financialexpress.com: MP lessons for bumper agricultural growth
The spate of recent farmer suicides has once again drawn the country’s attention to the deepening agrarian crisis. Media is abuzz with opinions and expert advice on how to provide…
- International Day for Biological Diversity
Biodiversity and groundwater: the hidden link?
- Achieving water sustainability in Jaffna
Several strategies are proposed to ensure the sustainability of Jaffna’s vital groundwater resources, the peninsula's only reliable source of fresh water.
- Boosting Water Management in Sri Lanka
Hi-tech system aims to enhance monitoring of the country’s water resources.
- Ethiopia homes in on household irrigation
Ambitious strategy aims to improve the lives of millions
- Getting that ‘real time’ flow
A better way to collect, send and share water information in Pakistan.
- Livemint.com: Water guzzling beverage firms are trying to give it back
Water has moved to the top of the business risk agenda, according to an April PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) report, and at the current pace of water consumption, the overall demand for…
- Yoshi… Learning to research at IWMI
Yoshiaki Inada (Yoshi) was seconded to the International Water Management Institute (IWMI) by the Government of Japan, where he worked as a researcher from July 2012. He returned to Japan…
- Coffee with a splash of green
In Vietnam, saving water isn’t just sustainable – it’s also profitable.
- Global Soil Week 2015
How smarter fertilizer and water use can help sustain our soils.
- IWMI celebrates 30 Years with ‘Water in Sri Lanka’ exhibition launched in Colombo
IWMI marks 30 years with the launch in Colombo of the 'Water in Sri Lanka' exhibition.
- FiltSsep.com: Conwed sees potential in reverse osmosis
Reverse osmosis (RO) is a critical part of the world’s water supply. The International Water Management Institute, a non-profit scientific research organization that focuses on sustainable water use in developing…