- Playing with policies
Can role-playing support better water management in Nepal?
- WLE launches revamped website
The CGIAR Research Program on Water Land and Ecosystems (WLE), which is led by IWMI, has launched its new revamped website.
- World Water Week 2015
Join IWMI staff during world water week to discuss the latest issues surrounding water for development.
- Moving beyond boundaries
New training manual supports groundwater management across African borders.
- Taking stock of biodiversity and ecosystem services worldwide
Pioneering studies will help policymakers tackle the big issues.
- Irrigation development in Southern Africa
Moving in the right direction, but still room for improvement.
- Press Release: Space technology to help develop flood insurance for India’s farmers
Experts meet in Patna to discuss new initiative that could “future‐proof” one million smallholders.
- IWMI concludes public showing of ‘Water in Sri Lanka’ touring exhibition
It was a successful two-month-long run in several key cities around the country.
- Dirt cheap?
Ethiopia’s farmers pay a high price for soil erosion.
- IWMI Annual Report 2014
Our latest annual report is published as an online version as well as a downloadable summary.
- Groundwater access in Nepal
Under rural feudalism in Nepal, tenants are getting the short end of the stick.
- NationalGeographic.com: Solar Electricity Buybacks May Reduce Groundwater Depletion in India
It’s hard to find solutions that confront water depletion, climate change and rural poverty all at once, but an innovative scheme being piloted in the Indian state of Gujarat does…