- IWMI helps improve livelihoods of resettled community in Mullaitivu
IWMI partners IOM (International Organization for Migration) to provide water resource for rehabilitated Ponnagar community in the North Central province.
- World Water Week 2014
Join IWMI and it's partners at World Water Week 2014 for a book launch, seminars and workshops as we present our latest research.
- Water demand projections off, need more local insight
New report says Pre-1990 global water demand projections dramatically over-estimated demand, while more recent models are underestimating water use.
- AllAfrica.com: WRC Rallies Stakeholders for Efficient, Sustainable Water Use
The Water Resources Commission (WRC) has held a day’s media training workshop for media personnel in the Upper East Region of Ghana on Integrated Water Resources Management (IWRM). The Public…
- Techpageone.dell.com: How technology aids farmers, gardeners
From commercial farms to local community gardens, innovative technologies in farming are revolutionizing the way food is grown. Groundwater and freshwater from rivers are used to produce food and other…
- IWMI to give pellet-making equipment to Kurunegala MC
KMC to be a model plant under the Pilisaru Project
IWMI will provide pellet-making equipment to the Kurunegala Municipal Council (KMC) as part of its efforts to produce compost…
- Salvation for the saturated?
IWMI-led team launches a guide for the perplexed
- Are more women farmers a good thing in Tajikistan?
Despite the coping strategies, challenges remain.
- Is groundwater hiding a deadly secret in Sri Lanka’s paddy lands?
A mystery killer is striking thousands of farming families in Sri Lanka’s North Central Province. Insidious as it is deadly, the clues to its identity may flow in the groundwater…
- Of PIM and pirates
Can community run reservoirs deliver?
- Jagran.com: Ganga – Crisis in the life of the lifeline
Dainik Jagran, the largest Hindi language daily newspaper in India, published an op-ed by Dr Bharat Sharma, first in a three part series on Ganga.
- TheEconomicTimes: India faces severe water crisis: Solve major disputes, clean rivers on priority
The Economic Times, largest English business daily in India published an article titled ‘India faces severe water crisis’ which quotes Dr Bharat Sharma.