Basin fact sheet
- Bibliography on the Chao Phraya delta
- Molle, F. 2007. Scales and Power in River Basins Management: The Chao Phraya River in Thailand. The Geographical Journal 173(4).
- Molle, François. 2006. Development and management of river basins: scales, power, discourses. RGS-IBG Annual International Conference, 30th August - 1st September, 2006. Royal Geographical Society and Institute of British Geographers, London, August 2006.
- Molle, François. 2005. Elements for a political ecology of river basins development: The case of the Chao Phraya river basin, Thailand. Paper presented to the 4th Conference of the International Water History Association, December 2005, Paris.
- Molle, François. 2004. Technical and institutional responses to basin closure in the Chao Phraya river basin, Thailand, Water International, 29:1, pp.70-80.
- Szuster, Brian W. 2003. Shrimp farming in Thailand’s Chao Phraya river delta: boom, bust and echo, Research Report. IWMI, Comprehensive Assessment of Water Management in Agriculture, 57 p.
- Molle, François. 2004. The closure of the Chao Phraya river basin in Thailand: its causes, consequences and policy implications. In “Asian Irrigation in Transition: Rising Challenges and Responses”, edited by G.P. Shivakoti, D. Vermillion, W.F. Lam, E. Ostrom, R. Yoder and U. Pradhan, Sage Publications, India.
- Molle, François; Thippawal Srijantr and Lionel Latham. 2002. Balance and imbalances in village economy: a three village study in the Chao Phraya Delta, Paper presented to the 8th Thai Studies International Conference, Ubon Ratchasima (revised version).
Other documents made available
MOLLE, François and Thippawal SRIJANTR (eds). 2003. Perspectives on Social and Agricultural Change in the Chao Phraya Delta, White Lotus, Bangkok, 450 p.
MOLLE, François; Nittaya NGERNPRASERTSRI, Savakon SUDSAWASD (2002) Are water user organisations crucial for water management? A post-mortem analysis of water user groups in Thailand and the prospect for reincarnation. Paper prepared for the 6th Conference on Participatory Irrigation Management, Beijing, 20-26 April 2002. http://www.wca-infonet.org/iptrid/infonet/index.jsp
MOLLE, Francois; Thippawal SRIJANTR and Lionel LATHAM. 2002. Balance and imbalances in village economy: a three village study in the Chao Phraya Delta, Paper presented to the 8 th Thai Studies International Conference, Ubon Ratchasima.
MOLLE, Francois 2001. Water Pricing in Thailand: Theory and Practice. Kasetsart University, DORAS Center, Research Report no7, 78 p.
MOLLE, Francois 2001. The reform of Thai irrigation sector: Is there scope for increasing water productivity? Paper presented at the "Workshop on Water Productivity", IWMI, Colombo.
MOLLE, François; CHOMPADIST, Chatchom; SRIJANTR, T. and Jesda KEAWKULAYA. 2001a. Dry-season water allocation and management in the Chao Phraya basin. Research Report submitted to the European Union, Research report no8, Bangkok, 278 p.
MOLLE, François; Nittaya NGERNPRASERTSRI, SUDSAWASD, Savakon and Chatchom CHOMPADIST. 2001b. Patterns of social interaction and organisation in irrigated agriculture: the case of the Chao Phraya Delta, DORAS Project, Research report n°9, Kasetsart University, Report submitted to the European Union, Bangkok, 150 p.
MOLLE, François; SRIJANTR, Thippawal; LATHAM, Lionel and Phuangladda THEPSTITSILP. 2001c. The impact of the access to irrigation water on the evolution of farming systems: a case study of 3 villages in the Chao Phraya Delta, Kasetsart University, DORAS Center, Research Report no11, 74p.
MOLLE, F.; SRIJANTR, T. 1999. Agrarian change and land system in the Chao Phraya Delta, DORAS Project, Kasetsart University, Bangkok, Research Report n°6, 90 p.