Should you have any difficulty submitting the completed form, please send your letter of application together with the CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Remote Sensing Specialist The International Water Management Institute (IWMI) is looking for a motivated and highly competent individual for the position of RS specialist with a specialization in large-scale satellite image processing, customization of drought indices and development of drought monitoring system.
Director – Internal Audit – IRRI
- Regional Communications Coordinator, Africa January 27, 2015 CIFOR
- Research Assistant, Kenya January 27, 2015 CCAFS
- Livestock Scientist January 23, 2015 CCAFS
- ILRI vacancy: Social Scientist-Gender (Closing date: 21 February 2015) January 21, 2015 ILRI
- General Call for Applications – Consultant Roster January 20, 2015 CIFOR
- Transcriber and Data Entry Consultant January 19, 2015 CIFOR
- Research leader: integration of low-emissions agriculture into food security initiatives January 16, 2015 CCAFS
- Regional Director (Africa) January 14, 2015 WorldFish
- ILRI vacancy: Livestock Scientist (Closing date: 14 February 2015) January 14, 2015 ILRI
- Postdoctoral Fellow – GIS Specialist January 12, 2015 IITA
- Consultant for Green Rubber Project December 24, 2014 CIFOR
- Postdoc Social Scientist Joint Design and Technology Development (in partnership with Wageningen University) December 23, 2014 WorldFish
- Country Manager (Myanmar) December 23, 2014 WorldFish
- Social Scientist December 23, 2014 WorldFish
- Project Manager December 19, 2014 IITA
- Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist December 19, 2014 IITA
- Program Assistant, Fellowships and Institutional Partnerships (AWARD) December 19, 2014 World Agroforestry Centre
- Senior Officer Fellowships (AWARD) December 19, 2014 World Agroforestry Centre
- Agricultural Economist (Foresight Modeler) December 11, 2014 IITA
- CRP – FTA Communications Consultant December 9, 2014 CIFOR
Bangladeshi women find profit in new methods of vegetable cultivation and cattle rearing. ...
Pay Drechsel, scientist at the Colombo-based International Water Management Institute (IWMI) and co-author of the study, ...
How do we ensure towns and cities are viable places to live? ...
As most of us know, a great deal of our food travels long distances by planes, trains, trucks and ships before reaching ...
Report calls for more action to combat the region’s contamination challenge. ...
(Colombo, 17 November 2014) – Disaster management agencies in Sri Lanka can now assess the likelihood of future floods w ...
Lal Muthuwatta, hydrologist and mathematical modeler at IWMI, received the President's award for a journal article ...