Should you have any difficulty submitting the completed form, please send your letter of application together with the CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The International Water Management Institute (IWMI) through IRRI, is hiring for a research officer, fluent in both English and Myanmar language, to assist the IWMI Representative. Responsibilities will be split between liaison with partners (government and non-government); and research tasks (compilation and analysis of data, preparation of reports).
This is a consultancy position to be based at the Seed Division Compound, Insein Road, Yangon, with occasional field work within Myanmar.
Executive Officer to Director, Africa
The position holder will be basedat IWMI’s Regional Office for Africa and West Africa Office in Accra, Ghana, and will work under the supervision of the Director, Africa, who is also based at this office.
- Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning Manager June 8, 2016 CIMMYT
- Post-Doctoral Fellow in the Seeds of Discovery Project June 7, 2016 CIMMYT
- Director of Governance Research June 7, 2016 CIFOR
- Content manager administrator June 7, 2016 CIFOR
- Budget Finance Manager June 6, 2016 CIMMYT
- Data Management Specialist June 1, 2016 CIFOR
- Roster Testing Opening June 1, 2016 CIFOR
- Operational Support Coordinator May 31, 2016 Bioversity International
- Resource Development Coordinators (two positions) May 30, 2016 CIFOR
- Team Leader, Forests and Human Well-Being May 30, 2016 CIFOR
- Senior Research Officer May 30, 2016 CIFOR
- Market Development Specialist May 24, 2016 CIMMYT
- Deputy Director General, Corporate Services May 20, 2016 IITA
- Director, International Partnership and Program Delivery May 19, 2016 WorldFish
- Director, Aquaculture and Fisheries Sciences May 19, 2016 WorldFish
- Project Coordinator May 17, 2016 CIMMYT
- Gender Postdoctoral Fellow May 13, 2016 CIAT
- EUFORGEN Intern May 12, 2016 Bioversity International
- Consultant – Project Manager (Reporting) May 12, 2016 WorldFish
- Consultant – Technical Report Writer May 12, 2016 WorldFish
Keo Yeun nods at the two metal rods, then at a small hole nearby, full of brown water. “It’s not magic,” he says, shrugg ...
Many parts of Asia have been gripped by searing temperatures and the worst drought in decades. Millions of people face s ...
South Asian Water Studies (SAWAS), an open access journal, has issued a call for papers for a special issue on ‘Water ju ...
View our photo essay exploring how IWMI research contributes to soil conservation and the restoration of degraded land i ...
An International Conference on “Climate and Environment Change Impacts on the Indus Basin Waters” was held from 16 to 19 ...
IWMI assisted UNOPS with the planning of the Agri Exhibition and Fair and also had a publications booth at the exhibitio ...
To ensure Har Khet Ko Pani, GoI should emulate irrigation policies followed by Gujarat and Madhya Pradesh, say researche ...
A recently published paper proposes co-composting as a relevant option for enhancing waste management in developing coun ...