Should you have any difficulty submitting the completed form, please send your letter of application together with the CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Driver cum Office Assistant The prospective candidate will need to have completed the School Level Certificate (SLC), with a minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience in driving and associated administrative tasks. The Driver cum Office Assistant will be responsible for providing transport services to IWMI staff and visitors within Kathmandu and to field sites as required.
Capacity Development Specialists IWMI/WLE seek to assess its previous and current capacity development objectives, activities and materials, with a view to developing and implementing a more effective capacity development strategy and activities that improve research contributions towards achieving impact.
Special Project Scientist – Modeling – (New Delhi, India) The International Water Management Institute (IWMI) is looking for a motivated and highly competent individual for the position of Special Project Scientist with a specialization in Modeling for the CGIAR Research Program on Climate Change, Agriculture and Food Security (CCAFS).
Researcher/Senior Researcher – Agricultural/Natural Resource Economics The research will focus on Central Asia, but the position holder will also have the opportunity to contribute to IWMI’s research programs, globally.
In Eastern and Southern Africa
Senior Irrigation Expert We seek a confident and visionary water expert to lead the irrigation component of the project. You will be based at IWMI’s East Africa and Nile Basin Office in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, and will report to the relevant Theme Leader.
In West Africa
GIS/Spatial Analyst The International Water Management Institute (IWMI) is looking for a person with a master’s degree in remote sensing, spatial analysis or a similar discipline, and at least 3 years’ experience working with teams of researchers and professionals in the areas of agriculture, hydrology or natural resource management.
Research Officer The International Water Management Institute (IWMI) is looking for a person with a master’s degree in water or natural resources management, geography or any related field to provide scientific and technical support to researchers, and with at least 3 years’ work experience in conducting research in agricultural water management, preferably in Ghana.
- Research in Development Liaison Officer July 25, 2014 ICARDA
- Research Assistant – Conservation of Genetic Resources -Morocco July 25, 2014 ICARDA
- Farm Labourer – Durum Wheat July 25, 2014 ICARDA
- Senior Research Technician – Conservation of Genetic Resources – Lebanon July 24, 2014 ICARDA
- Senior Research Technician – Conservation of Genetic Resources -Morocco July 24, 2014 ICARDA
- Senior Research Technician – Durum Wheat July 24, 2014 ICARDA
- Executive Secretary for Director General July 21, 2014 ICARDA
- Administrative Officer to the Director General July 21, 2014 ICARDA
- Gender Program Coordinator for Dryland Systems July 21, 2014 ICARDA
- Head Communication, Documentation and Information Services (CODIS) July 21, 2014 ICARDA
- Date Palm Specialist July 21, 2014 ICARDA
- Research Associate- Energy July 19, 2014 World Agroforestry Centre
- STORES/INVENTORY OFFICER July 18, 2014 World Agroforestry Centre
- SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER July 18, 2014 World Agroforestry Centre
- Consultancy – Training for One Corporate System (OCS) July 18, 2014 World Agroforestry Centre
- Deputy Director General – Research July 14, 2014 ICRISAT
- Senior Scientist (Governance) July 11, 2014 WorldFish
- Associate Scientist, Virology July 11, 2014 Bioversity International
- Scientist, Rural Socio-economist, CS&GR July 11, 2014 Bioversity International
- Intern July 11, 2014 Bioversity International
Despite the coping strategies, challenges remain. ...
Is it time to break the mold? Modeling river basins is so fashionable it seems that everyone wants in. ...
IWMI-India and Indian Council of Agriculture Research (ICAR) signed a Memorandum of Agreement for scientific and technic ...
To mark the UN’s World Day to Combat Desertification and Drought here’s a photo essay from Uzbekistan where the loss of ...
New data pool will boost global assessment and monitoring of wastewater and its fate. ...
New Delhi, 8 June. The recently elected Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi, mentions IWMI’s Tushaar Shah at the ...