Should you have any difficulty submitting the completed form, please send your letter of application together with the CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Agricultural Economic Modeler November 11, 2014 CIAT
- GIS Scientist November 10, 2014 WorldFish
- Gender Scientist November 10, 2014 WorldFish
- Call for concept notes: IFAD-CCAFS Learning Alliance November 10, 2014 CCAFS
- Project Manager – Fruiting Africa November 6, 2014 World Agroforestry Centre
- Post-Doctoral Fellow – Gender Specialist November 4, 2014 WorldFish
- Scientist in Livelihoods and Resilience October 24, 2014 WorldFish
- Scientist in Fisheries Adaptive Co-Management October 24, 2014 WorldFish
- Fisheries Scientist October 24, 2014 WorldFish
- Banana Breeder (Ref No: DDG-R4D/BB/10/14) October 16, 2014 IITA
- Internal Communications Specialist October 15, 2014 Bioversity International
- Communication Technical Officer October 13, 2014 WorldFish
- Trade and Monitoring and Evaluation Technical Officer October 13, 2014 WorldFish
- Research Fellows in Tropical Crop Protection October 7, 2014 CIAT
- Soil Conservation and Land Management Specialist October 2, 2014 ICARDA
- Climate, Food and Farming Research Network opens call for scientific training of PhD students September 30, 2014 CCAFS
- Postdoctoral Forage Agronomist- Africa September 26, 2014 CIAT
- Coordinator, N2Africa, Borno (Ref: DDG-R4D/CNA/08/14) September 24, 2014 IITA
- ILRI vacancy: Public Awareness Coordinator (open until filled) September 19, 2014 ILRI
- Value Chain Consultant September 19, 2014 WorldFish
Study finds irrigation more common on city farms than rural farms, intensifying water demands in sprawling urban zones. ...
In conversation with Harsha Kumar Suriyarachchi, former Vice Chairman, National Water Supply and Drainage Board by Renuk ...
Sri Lanka is only just emerging from a year-long drought that has wreaked havoc on the lives of around 10% of the popula ...
New policies are needed to support small-scale fish farmers. ...
A series of public events put farmers at the heart of climate change discussions in Nepal. ...
Targets that promote efficient, nationally and locally appropriate water use will be key to achieving the SDGs. ...
For World Food Day we look at 8 social and technological innovations that can contribute to a water-secure future for ru ...